ABOUT THE BEEKEEPING PODCAST

If you are interested in becoming a beekeeper, or you want to become a better beekeeper, join me for thoughts on beekeeping in the news, honeybee research, book and equipment reviews, interviews, and other beekeeping topics.

Subscribe in iTunes

Subscribe in Zune

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Welcome

Thank you for stopping by my beekeeping website. As the name implies, I’m a beekeeper here in Northern Kentucky, specifically, Burlington (Boone County) and this is my first year keeping bees. I became fascinated with bees and beekeeping several years while at an agricultural expo with my father-in-law. Over the years, I’ve researched and read about bees and beekeeping and this year finally decided to take the plunge. I’m starting out this year with two hives of Italian honeybees in a rural location just west of town. I’m excited to find out what this first year will bring and glad that you’re interested in following along with the website and podcast.

If you are a beginner beekeeper, I’d love to hear from you. Send an e-mail and tell me about your beekeeping.

No comments: