ABOUT THE BEEKEEPING PODCAST

If you are interested in becoming a beekeeper, or you want to become a better beekeeper, join me for thoughts on beekeeping in the news, honeybee research, book and equipment reviews, interviews, and other beekeeping topics.

Subscribe in iTunes

Subscribe in Zune

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Pictures Around the Hives

Time:  1:30 PM
Temp:  82'
Weather:  Mostly Sunny, Slight Breeze N

I had to run to the beeyard today to pick up something I had left behind durning my last visit.  I took my camera with me and took some pictures of some of the beautiful wildflowers that are blooming right now.  I'm not sure if the bees like these or not, but they really are nice to look at.

Here's the water source (less than 100 yards away) that my bees use.  















Ironweed















Queen Anne's Lace -- Daucus carota















Tick Trefoil -- Desmodium sp.













No comments: