ABOUT THE BEEKEEPING PODCAST

If you are interested in becoming a beekeeper, or you want to become a better beekeeper, join me for thoughts on beekeeping in the news, honeybee research, book and equipment reviews, interviews, and other beekeeping topics.

Subscribe in iTunes

Subscribe in Zune

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

15 Minutes of Fame

Well, it happened.  Finally...

I've been waiting for the Cincinnati Magazine article to come out.  It finally did.  Larry Nager, the author, contacted me about two months ago and inquired about my beekeeping website and asked to interview me about my beekeeping experience.  

He wrote a great article on local beekeeping, complete with a cast of characters that I personally know from around here.  

As the article states, it's been a good year here and I'm off to do a check of the hives.  I may even have the supers filled by now.

Here's a link to the article:

No comments: